Get Your Brain On Smoothie
(Submitted by Amanda Brocket - The Raw Food Kitchen)
Amanda Brocket - The Raw Food Kitchen
Amanda is the creator of "The Raw Food Kitchen" - an online resource for Raw Food Classes, Recipes, eBooks and Rawesome health information. Amanda is a qualified Raw Food Teacher and Raw Food Coach.
- 2 Tbsp Spirulina
- 4 Capsules of E3 Live Brain On (or 2t powdered blue green algae of your choice such as AFA)
- 2 tsp Maca powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 4 Tbsp almond butter
- 4 Tbsp melted coconut oil
- Bunch of mint
- 2 Tbsp lucuma powder
- 3 squirts stevia
- 2 cup almond milk
- 2 tsp mucuna powder (optional)
- 3 drops coconut extract (optional)
- 1/2 frozen banana (optional)
- Empty E3 Live Brain On capsules into blender.
- Do not put the outer plastic capsules in the blender though! Just the powder goes in.
- Place all other ingredients in blender and blend.
- Adjust to taste.
- Garnish with fresh mint and serve.
The perfect smoothie for a hard day at the office or study.
Recipe and photo kindly supplied by The Raw Food Kitchen. You can find more rawsome recipes and online offerings here: http://therawfoodkitchen.com.au/