Matcha Ice Cream
(Submitted by Ameka - Raw Blend)
G’day guys! I’m super excited to introduce to you our February Featured Friend to you… our very own, super talented and beautiful Raw Blend Rockstar… the amazing Ameka Benton. Ameka is a long time friend of mine and a true inspiration to me and everything we do at Raw Blend.
Ameka is a blogger, motivator, singer, health & fitness enthusiast, model, fashionista, raw food recipe & yoga lover, Creative Coordinator and visionary behind Raw Blend’s ‘A Healthy Mix for Life’ BLOG.
Ameka began her Raw Blend journey almost 5 years ago and “is blessed to be able to work with passionate, like minded individuals that encourage people to live their best life possible. These people continue to inspire me professionally and personally and make work a wonderful place to be” Ameka says.
To read the complete Featured Friend Interview CLICK HERE!
- 2 cans of coconut milk, cream only not the liquid
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 3-5 dates
- 3 Tbsp Matcha Powder
- 2-3 cups of ice
- Put all the ingredients into the Vitamix 2L container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Select Variable 1. Turn the machine on and quickly increase the speed to 10, then override to High.
- Use the tamper to effectively press the ingredients into the blades whilst processing.
- Blend for 30-45 seconds or until desired consistency is reached.
- Stop the machine and serve.