(Submitted by Raw Blend)
Our Orange Sorbet Recipe is a deliciously sweet, cool treat for a warm, sunny afternoon.
Rule = 1 part liquid to 3 parts frozen
- 1 orange (peeled)
- 1/4 cup raw sugar (or other sweetener)
- 3-4 cup ice
- 1/4 cup powdered milk (or other milk substitute)
- 1/2 carrot (food colouring)
- 1 small handful cabbage (stealth health)
- Put all the ingredients into the Vitamix 2L container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Select Variable 1. Turn the machine on and quickly increase the speed to 10, then override to High.
- Use the tamper to effectively press the ingredients into the blades whilst processing.
- Blend for 30-45 seconds or until desired consistency is reached.
- Stop the machine and serve.
- Do not over-mix or the Sorbet will begin to melt.