Vegan. Decadent. Rich. Gooey. Chocolate. Calling all chocoholics … This Vegan Chocolate Chip Brownie Recipe is for you! I live in house full of sweeties who have all undergone some serious dietary adjustments. They are creating their own Healthy Mix for Life however, cutting out the sugars and processed foods and filling their bodies with nutritious delicious whole foods can be challenging at times.
While cutting out the “naughty no no foods” from your diet you can reduce your sweet tooth cravings overtime, you’re still gonna get them every now and then. It’s just the way our bodies work and my household has been craving.
What my sweeties have been missing most in our kitchen are brownies. But I had to ask the question … what makes a brownie so darn delicious? What are the key components of a killer brownie? A friend in need is a friend indeed so I got creating and whipped up a batch of vegan brownies that I’m pretty sure meet the brownie brief.
This Vegan Chocolate Chip Brownie Recipe is everything you could want in a brownie and the good thing is it reeeeally satisfies the sweet tooth so you only need a little slice to help curb those cravings.
Vegan Chocolate Chip Brownie Recipe
- 1 avocado mashed
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 cup Gluten-Free All Purpose flour
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 3/4 cup filtered water
- 1 1/2 cups vegan choc chips
- Preheat oven to 175 degrees celsius.
- Mix together in large bowl avocado, oil, flour, coconut sugar, baking soda and filtered water.
- Whisk vigorously for a smooth batter.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Pour brownie mixture into a lightly greased brownie tin and spread evenly. Add chocolate chips to the top.
- Bake for 20 minutes, remove and set aside to cool for a further 20 minutes.
- Cut, serve, eat and enjoy!