Hi Raw Blenders! Since creating this recipe I have been making these delicious Fig and Choc Orange Bliss Balls weekly. They are absolutely amazing and my favourite new recipe, you must try them. If making in the new Vitamix Ascent series you will need to increase the recipe quantities slightly.
- 1 cup blanched almonds
- 1 cup dried figs (soaked for at least 1 hour)
- 1/4 cup dried seeds (pura vida mix)
- 2 Tbsp raw cacao
- 1 tsp orange zest
- Himalayan rock salt (to taste)
- 3 Tbsp coconut oil
- Put all the ingredients into the Vitamix 2L container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Select Variable 5 and pulse 6 times.
- Select Variable 1. Turn the machine on and quickly increase the speed to 10, then override to High.
- Use the tamper to effectively press the ingredients into the blades whilst processing.
- Blend for 50 seconds or until desired consistency is reached, and stop the machine.
- Roll into balls and roll through shredded coconut.
- Eat straight away or cool in the fridge.