For all of you choco-holics out there, I have a delicious Vegan Chocolate Bark Recipe with superfood ingredients and superfood benefits that will knock your socks off.
What is this super hero ingredient? My Vegan Chocolate Bark Recipe uses raw cacao powder and it is seriously amazing stuff.
- Raw organic cacao powder has 40 times more antioxidants than blueberries.
- Raw Cacao is one of the highest plant-based sources of iron.
- Raw Cacao is high in magnesium which is important for a healthy heart, it helps turn glucose into energy and it’s a natural muscle relaxant.
That’s just your average raw cacao. The Alchemy Cacao Elixer adds some ingredients to the blend that enhance the benefits of this superfood experience even more.
Reishi mushrooms, Maca Powder, Mesquite, Rose & Coconut Nectar Crystals have all been added to the cacao formula giving it tonifying, anti-inflammatory, energy boosting, heart opening properties both physically and energetically. This beautiful blend will enhance your well-being, give your adrenals a little support and work as a vitality tonic. OMG!
Seriously what are you waiting for?
Vegan Chocolate Bark Recipe
- 1/3 cup coconut oil
- 1 stick vegan butter
- 2 Tbsp agave syrup
- 1/3 cup Alchemy Cacao Elixer
- ½ cup roughly chopped macadamias
- ½ cup goji berries
- ½ cup coconut flakes (optional)
- Line a baking tray with baking paper and spread your macadamia nuts, goji berries and coconut flakes evenly across the top.
- In a saucepan melt your coconut oil and vegan butter together.
- Remove from heat and whisk in agave syrup and cacao powder until well blended.
- Pour your chocolate mixture evenly over the base of macadamia nuts, goji berries and coconut flakes.
- Place in the refrigerator or freezer for 30 minutes to set.
- Take out of the refrigerator or freezer and score with a sharp knife then break apart with your hands.
- Pour yourself a glass of red and sit back, relax and enjoy!