These are delicious! Plain and simple! We recently had a request for a bliss ball / truffle that didn’t have a mound of dates in it so Claire has created this recipe which calls for a little maple syrup or rice malt syrup and coconut sugar. Enjoy!
- 2 large avocados (peeled and pitted)
- 1/2 cup almonds
- 180ml coconut oil (melted)
- 5 Tbsp coconut sugar
- 1/2 cup cacao powder
- 1 tsp maple syrup
- 1 pinch salt
- fresh mint
- Put all the ingredients into the Vitamix 2L container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Select Variable 1. Turn the machine on and quickly increase the speed to 10, then override to High.
- Use the tamper to effectively press the ingredients into the blades whilst processing.
- Blend for 50 seconds or until desired consistency is reached, and stop the machine.
- Roll into balls and roll through shredded coconut.
- Eat straight away or cool in the fridge.