This smoothie bowl is a must try! It’s delicious, refreshing and so good for you! Packed with the goodness of greens, get in fast before Mango season is finished! If you’re not into Coconut Water either you can just sub it out for regular water.
Summer Days Smoothie Bowl
Submitted by Tommy @Raw Blend
Makes – 1L
Serves – 2 to 4
- 2 cups frozen mango (pitted)
- 2 peaches (pitted)
- 1 large handful baby spinach leaves
- 1 small handful mint
- 1 cup coconut water
- 1 cup ice (add more ice if required)
- Add all the ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Select Variable 1. Turn the machine on and quickly increase the speed to 10, then override to High.
- Use the tamper to effectively press the ingredients into the blades whilst processing.
- Blend for 30 seconds or until desired consistency is reached.
- Stop the machine and serve.