This week I’m going to share with you a video recipe for our Watermelon Cooler Soup, this is a cold soup most commonly known as a Gazpacho. It is a really simple recipe that is perfect for a hot spring day. This recipe uses fresh watermelon, lime, cucumber & mint. Watermelon and cucumber are both predominately made up of water, which makes this recipe nice and hydrating, light and refreshing. Follow along at home and enjoy!
Ingredients – Soup
- 3 cup watermelon (no skin)
- 1 lime (juice)
- pinch Himalayan salt
Ingredients – Chunky Style
- 1/4 cup mint
- 1 small cucumber (chopped)
- Put all the soup ingredients into the Vitamix 2L container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Select Variable 1. Turn the machine on and quickly increase the speed to 10, then override to High.
- Use tamper to effectively press the ingredients into the blades if required whilst processing.
- Blend for 30-60 seconds or until desired consistency is reached.
- Stop the machine and add the chunky style ingredients into the soup.
- Select Variable 1. Turn the machine on and quickly increase the speed to 5.
- Blend for up to 10 seconds to create a chunky style soup.
- Stop the machine and serve!
Make sure you visit our blog page tomorrow to find out more amazing benefits from the wonderful watermelon …