Cumin Green Smoothie Recipe! It’s super yummo and so easy to make. I love this recipe as it certainly is something a little different and alond with cinnamon, cumin would have to be one of my favourite spices. I use it in just about everything so I am going to show you how you can use it in your smoothies! Yummmmmm
There are so many different health benefits associated with cumin. You can read more about it HERE. It’s a good reason to try this Cumin Green Smoothie Recipe!
Cumin Green Smoothie Recipe
Submitted by Claire @Team Raw Blend
- 1 cup coconut milk or almond milk (unsweetened)
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1 small cucumber (enough for 1 cup)
- Handful Parsley
- Few Mint leaves
- 3/4 cup tightly packed greens of choice
- 1 x 3cm piece of ginger
- 1/2 tsp. chia seeds
- 1/2 tsp. lightly toasted cumin seeds
- 1/2 lemon, peeled
- Pinch of cinnamon
- Pinch of cayenne pepper
- 1 cup Ice
- Put all the ingredients into the Vitamix 2L container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Select Variable 1. Turn the machine on and quickly increase the speed to 10, then override to High.
- Use tamper to press the ingredients into the blades if required.
- Blend for 45-60 seconds or until smooth.
- Stop the machine and serve.
Enjoy this refreshing Cumin Green Smoothie Recipe!
Make sure you check out our Video Demonstration HERE