Fresh Orange Juice is something that will never get old. There is nothing better than whipping up a batch first thing in the morning or for when you are feeling like something sweet. Nothing beats grabbing some oranges straight from the tree (or ground) and making it fresh!
This recipe is super simple and tastes amazing! We have been loving using the GREENSTAR ELITE juicer in the office and testing out new recipes. You can read more about this amazing machine HERE. We are still getting over how well-made this Juicer is and the quality of juice it produces.
Fresh Orange Juice
Submitted by Claire @Team Raw Blend
- 3 Large oranges, peeled and chopped into quarters
- 1 large pear, chopped into quarters
- 1 large lemon, chopped in half
- 1inch piece fresh turmeric
- pinch black pepper
- Chop all fruit accordingly so it can fit through the chute.
- Serve with a sprinkle of black pepper on top and stir
You can serve this over Ice if you were wanting it nice and cold however, I find the taste is delicious when it’s almost room temperature. You must ensure you add the black pepper to help metabolise the turmeric. If you don’t have turmeric just add some fresh Ginger or omit these all together! Enjoy this tasty spin on the conventional Fresh Orange Juice recipe 🙂