Green Mango Smoothie! It’s what you get when you mix fresh greens with super ripe Bowen Mangoes! This recipe is super fresh and tastes amazing… Especially when served icy cold. I love nothing more than a freshly made smoothie to help me through the day and also to get a quick hit of nutrients to help support my busy life style.
It’s mango season! This recipe will have you devouring these magical fruits without the messy fingers and fibers between your teeth!
Green Mango Smoothie
Submitted by Claire @Team Raw Blend
Serves: 2-4 people
- 2 ripe mangoes (flesh only)
- 1 x fresh coconut, water and flesh
- 1 x 1 inch square fresh ginger
- 3 cups spinach, firmly packed
- 1/4 cup pomegranate arils
- 1 bunch fresh parsley
- 1 cup chopped pineapple
- 1 x lemon, peeled
- 1 x cup ice
- Water, if you want it thinner
- Put all the ingredients into the Vitamix 2L container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Select Variable 1. Turn the machine on and quickly increase the speed to 10, then override to High.
- Use tamper to press the ingredients into the blades if required.
- Blend for 45-60 seconds or until smooth.
- Stop the machine and serve.