- 1/3 cup coconut oil (melted)
- 1/4 cup almond butter (slightly warmed)
- 2 Tbsp rice malt syrup
- 2 Tbsp shredded coconut
- 1 small handful pistachio nuts
- Line a 23cm cake tin with some baking paper.
- Combine the coconut oil, almond butter, shredded coconut and rice malt syrup in a bowl.
- Pour the mixture into the cake tin and then sprinkle with some pistachio nuts.
- Freeze for 1 hour or until set.
- Break into small bark pieces and serve.
- Make sure to always check that the nuts or nut butter you are buying are gluten free.