If you’re lactose intolerant or just cutting back on dairy, try our Almond Milk Recipe. It’s tasty and easy to make in your Vitamix Blender!
We have a number of other dairy free milk recipes for you to try, including:
- 3 cups water
- 1 cup blanched almonds*
- 1 cup of ice for cold milk
- sweetener if desired
- vanilla extract if desired
- Put all the ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Select speed 1. Turn the machine on and quickly increase to high speed.
- Use tamper to effectively press the ingredients into the blades if required whilst processing.
- Blend for 45-60 seconds or until desired consistency is reached.
- Stop the machine and serve.
- For a raw nut milk, use raw almonds and strain through a nut milk bag *
- Milk will keep in the fridge for up to 5 days.
- Make sure to always check that the nuts you are buying are gluten free.