This completely alcohol-free sorbet is a must-have this summer, it is seriously tasty. Whether you love this cocktail or just love refreshing sorbets, this recipe is for you.
Shop Vitamix by Region
- 500g frozen cherries (pitted)
- 1 large frozen zucchini (peeled)
- 90ml lemon juice
- 4 lid caps of almond extract
- 1-2 cups of ice
- Put all the ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Select speed 1, turn the machine on and quickly increase to high speed.
- Use the tamper to effectively press the ingredients into the blades whilst processing.
- Blend for 30-45 seconds or until desired consistency is reached.
- Stop the machine and serve.
- Do not over-mix or the Ice Cream will begin to melt.
- Ice Cream Rule = 1-part liquid or soft ingredients to 3 parts frozen ingredients