Angela Simpson – The Gratitude Project is a mumma, wife, speaker, health coach and all around self love junkie. She is the founder of The Gratitude Project and your silver-lining-exposing, gratitude-pushing bestie that wants everyone to have the best life they can.
Ange guides huge hearted mothers to find the juicy goodness that lies within. Helping them to find what makes their soul happy while still giving love to their family. Helping them to eat for nourishment, but enjoy every delicious energy enhancing bite. Helping them regain energy, deal with stress and become better for their families by putting their own health and wellbeing at the top of their priorities.
Make sure you check out Ange’s website The Gratitude Project. It is a delicious online space dedicated to wellness and bliss where you’ll find nourishing recipes, self care tips and natural beauty solutions. Holistic health coach Angela Simson founded The Gratitude Project as a place to share, help and inspire those looking to improve their wellbeing or for anyone who’s health may be suffering, as Angela’s was.
We are beyond excited to have Ange as our Featured Friend this month and we know you will love her just as much as we do!
Shop Vitamix by Region
- 1 banana – peeled, chopped and frozen overnight
- 2 cups spinach
- 1 pitted medjool date
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon raw cacao powder
- 1 tablespoon flax seed oil
- 1 cup water
- Put all the ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Select speed 1, turn the machine on and quickly increase to the highest speed.
- Use tamper to effectively press the ingredients into the blades if required whilst processing.
- Blend for 45-70 seconds or until desired consistency is reached.
- Stop the machine and serve.