Not only does this smoothie look delicious, it tastes delicious too, and it’s so easy to make in your Vitamix Blender! It’s packed with superfoods and vegan friendly protein powder!
- 1 cup filtered water
- 1 tsp psyllium husk or chia bran
- 1 banana
- 6 strawberries
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp maqui powder
- 2 tsp coconut oil
- 1 scoop of vanilla protein powder (plant based)
- 1 tsp vanilla paste (optional)
- 1 cup ice
- Soak the psyllium husk or chia bran in water, in a mason jar, and let it thicken. This usually takes around 10 minutes.
- Place this mixture in your Vitamix container along with the banana, water, berries, cinnamon, maqui, coconut oil, protein powder and ice and secure your lid.
- Select speed 1, turn the machine on and quickly increase to the highest speed.
- Use the tamper to effectively press the ingredients into the blades if required whilst processing.
- Blend for 50-70 seconds or until desired consistency is reached.
- Stop the machine and serve.