If you’re lactose intolerant or just cutting back on dairy, try our Cashew Milk Recipe. It’s tasty, easy to make in a Vitamix & more nutritious than dairy milk.
Shop Vitamix by Region
- 3 cups water
- 1 cup raw cashews
- 1 cup ice for cold milk
- vanilla extract
- salt to taste
- Put all the ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Select speed 1, turn the machine on and quickly increase to the highest speed.
- Use tamper to effectively press the ingredients into the blades if required whilst processing.
- Blend for 45-60 seconds or until desired consistency is reached.
- Stop the machine and serve.
- Milk will keep in the fridge for up to 5 days.
- Make sure to always check that the nuts you are buying are gluten free.
- Vitamix Blender
- Nut Milk Bag