Tommy’s Choc Peanut Butter Bliss Balls recipe is de-lish… If you’re a lover of peanut butter, this is a must try recipe! They are the perfect healthy snack, are so simple to make and did we mention DELICIOUS?!
Shop Vitamix by Region
- 1 cup roasted peanuts
- 1/2 cup medjool dates
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/4 cup seed mix
- 2 Tbsp shredded coconut
- 2 Tbsp cacao powder
- 2 Tbsp coconut oil
- 1 1/2 Tbsp maple syrup
- Extra peanuts for chopping through
- Put all the wet ingredients into the Vitamix Wet container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Select Variable 6 and pulse about 5-6 times.
- Select Variable 1. Turn the machine on and quickly increase the speed to High.
- Use the tamper to effectively press the ingredients into the blades whilst processing.
- Blend for 60 seconds or until desired consistency is reached, and stop the machine.
- Add in more peanuts and blend through on a low speed
- With the Vitamix Dry Container in place, turn the Vitamix on a low speed and drop the peanuts through the lid cap to chop them up.
- Roll into balls and roll half through fine desiccated coconut and half through chopped peanuts.
- Eat straight away or cool in the fridge.