Do you love Chocolate? Our decadent fondue recipe easily makes a delicious chocolate sauce for you to dip strawberries & seasonal fruits in.
Browse our huge collection of healthy dessert recipes using raw ingredients.
- 300ml double cream or coconut cream
- 180g raw dark chocolate
- fresh mint leaves
- hot chilli
- Put all the ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Select speed 1, turn the machine on and quickly increase to high speed.
- Use the tamper to effectively press the ingredients into the blades whilst processing.
- Blend for 4-5 minutes or until steaming hot.
- Stop the machine and serve.
Looking for something special and decadent to make for your Valentine or for the Festive Season? Try our Chocolate Cherry Fondue Recipe!
- Serve with strawberries and seasonal fruit.