Try our fresh homemade Coconut Milk Recipe – perfect for those looking for a lactose free milk alternative.
- 1 cup fresh coconut flesh
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- 4 cups filtered water
- Put all the ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Select speed 1, turn the machine on and quickly increase to high speed.
- Blend for 1 minute or until smooth.
- Stop the machine and serve.
- Great to use as a base for your smoothies, fantastic to soak chia seeds in for puddings, could be used in curries or over your morning muesli or porridge.