This Complete Breakfast Green Smoothie is all you need in a raw food breakfast. A quick, easy, and healthy start to the day.
- 1 handful green seedless grapes
- 1 green apple (quartered)
- 1 kiwi fruit
- 2 sticks celery (with leaves)
- 3 florets broccoli
- 1/3 cucumber
- 1 slice paw paw (without seeds)
- 1 aloe vera leaf
- 1 handful parsley
- 1 handful spinach
- 1 handful mint
- 1 handful snow pea sprouts
- 300ml organic coconut water
- 2 cups ice
- 1 tsp spirulina
- 1/4 cup Pura Veda (seed mix)
- 1 Tbsp organic honey
- Put all the ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Select speed 1, turn the machine on and quickly increase to the highest speed.
- Use tamper to effectively press the ingredients into the blades if required whilst processing.
- Blend for 60-90 seconds or until desired consistency is reached.
- Stop the machine and serve.
- At Raw Blend we are always looking for ways to maximise the goodness our smoothie creations can offer us. Here is the Top 5 Foods that will Super Charge your Smoothie!