What exactly is a Frappuccino you may ask? When getting it from your local coffeeshop it’s basically coffee blended with milk, cream, sugar and just about all things processed with ingredients that I am sure most of us wouldn’t be able to pronounce properly.
Find our quick and easy version below – just a little bit better for you!
- Thickened cream (enough to cover the blades)
- 1 sprinkle of your favourite coffee beans
- 1 good squeeze chocolate topping
- 2-4 sticks Kit Kat or 2 Tim Tams
- 1-2 cups ice
- 1-2 tsp organic honey
- 1 small handful cabbage
- 1/4 carrot
- 1 shot Bailey’s or Tia Maria
- Put all the ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Select speed 1, turn the machine on and quickly increase to the highest speed.
- Use tamper to effectively press the ingredients into the blades if required whilst processing.
- Blend for 30-60 seconds or until desired consistency is reached.
- Stop the machine and serve with whipped cream and sprinkled chocolate.
- Frappuccino’s are in between a frozen and a liquid consistency.