Carla Oats known as ‘The Beauty Chef’ is a naturalist who is passionate about nature and the profound synergy we share with it. Based in Sydney’s Bondi Beach, Carla has been researching, writing and teaching about organic beauty and health for the last twenty years.
Carla is the author of the best selling book Feeding Your Skin, editor of Wellbeing Beauty Book and is the natural beauty columnist for both Wellbeing Magazine. She runs regular Beauty Chef workshops in Sydney. She is also the Goodwill Ambassador of Australian Organic. We are very excited to be talking to Carla about her healthy mix for life.
To view the full Featured Friend Interview click here!
Shop Vitamix by Region
- 2 cups frozen blueberries
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1 banana
- 2 tsp The Beauty Chef GLOW Inner Beauty Powder
- 2 tsp chia seeds (ideally soaked overnight or for at least one hour)
- 2 cups almond milk
- Put all the ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Select speed 1, turn the machine on and quickly increase to the highest speed.
- Use tamper to effectively press the ingredients into the blades if required whilst processing.
- Blend for 45-60 seconds or until desired consistency is reached.
- Stop the machine and serve.
- This is a recipe from Tommy’s Blog Post: Featured Friend Interview: Carla Oats The Beauty Chef