A delicious Honey Macadamia Bliss Ball recipe to make for when you’re needing a sweet fix! It’s so easy to make in the Vitamix Blender!
- 1 cup honey roasted macadamias
- 1/2 cup medjool dates (pitted)
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 2 Tbsp protein powder
- 2 Tbsp cacao
- 1 Tbsp coconut oil
- 1 vanilla pods
- 1 drizzle honey
- salt (to taste)
- Put all the ingredients into the Vitamix 2L container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Select Variable 5 and pulse a few times.
- Select Variable 1. Turn the machine on and quickly increase the speed to High.
- Use the tamper to effectively press the ingredients into the blades whilst processing.
- Blend for 50 seconds or until desired consistency is reached, and stop the machine.
- Roll into balls and roll through desicated coconut.
- Eat straight away or cool in the fridge.