A rich and decadent soup that only takes 5 minutes to make in your Vitamix. It’s vegan friendly and full of mushroom goodness. Enjoy!
Shop Vitamix by Region
- 1 cup filtered water
- 3 button mushrooms
- 3 swiss mushrooms
- 1/2 clove garlic
- 1 large handful cashews
- 1 stem rosemary
- 6 chives
- 1/2 vegetarian stock cube
- Himalayan rock salt and pepper (to taste)
- Put all the ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Select speed 1, turn the machine on and quickly increase to the highest speed.
- Use tamper to effectively press the ingredients into the blades if required whilst processing.
- Blend for 5-6 minutes or until desired temperature is reached.
- Stop the machine and serve.
- Start with hot water to speed up the process, blend for only 1-2 minutes.
- Raw Foodist like to only heat their soup to about 45 degrees so no enzymes are lost.