- 1 orange (peeled)
- 1/4 cup raw sugar or honey (or other sweetener)
- 3-4 cups ice
- 1/4 cup powdered milk (or other milk substitute)
- 1/2 carrot (natural food colouring)
- 1 small handful cabbage (stealth health for the kids)
- Put all the ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Select speed 1, turn the machine on and quickly increase to high speed.
- Use the tamper to effectively press the ingredients into the blades whilst processing.
- Blend for 30-45 seconds or until desired consistency is reached.
- Stop the machine and serve.
- Vitamix Ice Cream rule = 1 part liquid to 3 parts frozen.
- Do not over-mix or the Ice Cream will begin to melt.