We love these Pumpkin Spice Cookies here in the Raw Blend office. They’re scrumptiously delicious, vegan friendly and so easy to make in your Sedona Food Dehydrator.
- 2 cups coconut flour
- 2 cups almond meal (or additional coconut flour)
- 1 3/4 cup ground flax
- 1 cup Medjool dates, pitted and soaked
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp vanilla paste
- 1 tsp coconut nectar
- 2 Tbsp cinnamon
- 2 tsp ginger
- 1/4 tsp cloves
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 2 cups chopped raw pumpkin
Optional Icing Ingredients
- 1 cup cashews
- 1 cup desiccated coconut
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- vanilla paste
- Mix all your flours together in a large mixing bowl and set aside.
- Blend your dates, salt, vanilla, coconut nectar, cinnamon, ginger, cloves and nutmeg and pumpkin until nice and smooth.
- Pour liquid mixture over your flour mix and mould into a dough.
- Shape cookie dough into 12 cookies. Roll into balls and then flatten them.
- Place them on your dehydrator trays and dehydrate on high (68 degrees Celsius) for 4 hours.
- Turn temperature down to 42 degrees Celsius and dehydrate until you have reached your desired consistency. I left it over night and they were nice and crunchy on the outside with a bit of chew in the middle.
Optional Icing Method
- Blend all ingredients until nice and smooth and pour over your cookies.
- Set them in the fridge until the icing hardens.