Need a Raw Chocolate Egg alternative this Easter? Try our Raw Cadbury Style Crème Eggs Recipe for your next Easter hunt.
Ingredients – Caramel Cream
- 1 ½ cups cashews
- 1 tsp organic vanilla paste
- 3 Tbsp rice malt syrup
- 2 Tbsp coconut butter (melted)
- 1/2 cup water
- pinch Himalayan sea salt
Ingredients – Chocolate
- 1/2 cup cacao butter
- 2 Tbsp carob powder
- 1 Tbsp cacao powder
- 1 Tbsp lucuma powder or 1/2 Tbsp of brown sugar
- 1Tbsp rice malt syrup
- 1/2 tsp organic vanilla paste
- Put all the Caramel Cream ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Select speed 1, turn the machine on and quickly increase to high speed.
- Blend until smooth.
- Make the chocolate by combining all the ingredients in a bowl and whisk or fork ensuring any lumps are broken down until smooth.
- Pour the chocolate into egg moulds then a little bit of the caramel mixture then pour some more chocolate over the top to encase everything.
- Set in the freezer for an hour or until solid.