This raw corn chips recipe is one to try in your Dehydrator. It’s purely corn and nothing else added except a little sprinkle of salt. Enjoy!
- 2 cups sweet corn (raw)
- Blend corn until nice and creamy.
- Pour corn mixture onto Teflon drying sheets and spread evenly into a thin circle with a spatula.
- Dehydrate at 46 degrees Celsius for 8-10 hours.
- After 4 hours remove from dehydrator and score the mixture with a knife so it’s easier to break into chips when finished.
- Continue to dehydrate until dry and crispy.
- Break into corn chip shapes and season with salt to serve.