- 2 cups raw hazelnuts (soaked for 5 hours)
- 3/4 cup milk of choice
- 4 Tbsp cacao powder or carob powder
- 2 tsp vanilla paste
- Pinch Himalayan rock salt
- 4 Tbsp maple syrup
- 2 Tbsp coconut oil (melted)
- Place your hazelnuts in your Vitamix container and pulse a few times on speed 10. Keep one hand on the container to keep it stable.
- Place the remaining ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Select speed 1, turn the machine on and quickly increase to high speed.
- Use the tamper effectively to press the ingredients into the blades.
- Blend until smooth and serve.
- If you want to make it thinner and sweeter just add some more milk and maple syrup.