A healthier spin on the traditional Pecan Pie. Whip this up for a delicious and decadent pie recipe using your Vitamix Blender! You will love it!
Shop Vitamix by Region
- 1 ½ cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- dash of salt
Pecan Pie Filling
- 1 cup dates (pre-soaked)
- 1 cup pecans
- 1/4 cup chia seeds (soaked into gel)
- 1 ripe banana (peeled)
- 2 tsp vanilla paste
- 1 Tbsp cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp nutmeg
- extra pecans to top
- Put all the crust ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Select speed 1, turn the machine on and quickly increase to speed 5. You may need to add more almond meal if the mixture is too wet.
- Use the tamper to effectively press the ingredients into the blades whilst processing until a nice dough has formed
- Place crust into 8 inch spring-form pan or any other suitable pan and press down evenly.
- Place into the freezer to set whilst you make your filling.
- Put all the filling ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Select speed 1, turn the machine on and quickly increase to the highest speed.
- Use the tamper to effectively press the ingredients into the blades whilst processing until the mixture is smooth.
- Pour evenly over crust and top with pecans decoratively as you desire.
- Cover and place in the freezer for 3-4 hours or overnight.
- Remove and eat!
- Calories: 3293 in total (275 per serve)
- Vitamix Blender
- 8 Inch Springform Pan
20x20 square slice