This Raw Strawberry Twizzlers recipe is definitely one to try in your Sedona dehydrator. It’s the perfect sweet treat with no refined sugars!
Shop Vitamix by Region
- 2 cups date paste (soak pitted medjool dates for 12-24 hours and blend with salt)
- 1/4 cup beetroot juice
- 1 tsp freeze-dried strawberries (or dehydrated)
- Juice your beetroot Juice in a quality juicer.
- Blend the strawberries for 30-60 seconds until you form a powder.
- Combine the date paste, beetroot juice and strawberry powder in a bowl and mix well.
- Place the combined mixture in a piping bag and pipe onto Teflex dehydrating sheets.
- Dehydrate at 45 degrees Celsius for about 24 hours.
- Allow to cool before storing in an airtight container.