If you like your hot, spicy flavours then you have to try our Red Pepper Hummus Recipe. It’s a flavoursome dip that’s quick & easy to make in a Vitamix.
Whip this up in your Vitamix blender for when you have guests over, or if you’re just after a simple and healthy snack.
Shop Vitamix by Region
- 3/4 cup roasted red peppers
- 3 cups chickpeas
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 ½ Tbsp lemon juice
- 2 garlic cloves (peeled)
- small slice hot chilli
- salt & pepper to taste
- Put all the ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Select speed 1, turn the machine on and quickly increase to speed 10.
- Use the tamper to effectively press the ingredients into the blades whilst processing.
- Blend for 45-60 seconds or until desired consistency is reached.
- Stop the machine and serve.
More Hummus recipes
4 1/2 cups