This Raw Blend Rose & Mary’s Garlic Nut Butter Recipe is a fragrant and tasty spin on our traditional nut butter recipes.
Try adding a hint of chilli for a spicy hit. You can also browse by category to find other dip & spread recipes.
Shop Vitamix by Region
- 2-3 cups roasted peanuts
- 1 garlic clove
- 8-10 sprigs rosemary (without stems)
- salt for flavour
- chilli (for spicy hit)
- Put all the ingredients into the Vitamix in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Select speed 1, turn the machine on and quickly increase to high speed.
- Use the tamper to effectively press the ingredients into the blades whilst processing
- In about 1 minute, you will hear a high pitched chugging sound. Once the butter begins to flow freely through the blades, the motor sound will change from a high pitch to a low labouring sound.
- Stop the machine and serve
- Make sure to always check that the nuts that you are buying are gluten free.
- For raw nut butter, use raw peanuts and add oil. Start off with 1 tablespoon and add more if needed.*
- Store in an airtight container. It can also be frozen for longer storage. Will keep in the fridge for 3-4 weeks.
Worried about the clean-up from all the sticky nut butter? Don’t!
Watch the below video of how easy it is to clean your Vitamix Blender.