If you’re trying to cut dairy or are lactose-intolerant then try this amazing recipe for sesame milk. It’s going to give you a much more nutritious boost than dairy milk.
We have a number of other dairy free milk recipes for you to try, including:
Shop Vitamix by Region
- 4-5 cups water
- 1 cup sesame seeds
- 4 medjool dates (pitted)
- 1/2 vanilla pod or 4 drops of vanilla extract (not essence)
- pinch of salt
- Put all the ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Select speed 1, turn the machine on and quickly increase to high speed.
- Use tamper to effectively press the ingredients into the blades if required whilst processing.
- Blend for 60-90 seconds or until desired consistency is reached.
- Stop the machine, strain mixture through a nut milk bag and serve.
- Milk will keep in the fridge for up to 3 days.