These Strawberry and Thyme chips are the perfect snack for when you’re wanting something sweet. Easily made in your Dehydrator!
- 4 punnets strawberries (sliced)
- 3 sprigs thyme
- Wash your strawberries and thyme and dry,
- Chop your strawberries into even slices (make them as thick as you want). As even as possible is the key!
- Spread them out evenly on your Teflon or Silicone drying sheets and then sprinkle the thyme over.
- Dehydrate on HIGH (68 degrees) for around 2-3 hours and then change the temperature to 42 degrees and dehydrate for an additional 8 hours or until ready.
- Sedona Dehydrator
- Mesh Trays
1 tray makes about 1 cup