If you have a nut allergy then this Sunflower Honey Butter recipe is the perfect alternative. It’s vegan and only take minutes to make in your Vitamix.
- 2 ½ cups sunflower seeds (hulled)
- 1 Tbsp raw honey or rice malt syrup
- 5 Tbsp coconut oil (add more if needed)
- Put all the ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Select speed 1, turn the machine on and quickly increase to the highest speed.
- Use the tamper to effectively press the ingredients into the blades whilst processing.
- Blend for 60 seconds or until desired consistency is reached.
- Stop the machine and serve.