A delicious treat to whip up and have on hand when you’re feeling like a sweet and spicy fix. This cauli popcorn is vegan friendly!
- 5 Tbsp maple syrup
- 2 Tbsp tahini or almond butter
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- 1/2 tsp turmeric
- 2/3 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp curry powder
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 cauliflower (or your own desired cauli : marinade ratio)
- Blend the marinade mix in a Vitamix Blender until smooth.
- Toss the cauliflower and marinade in a large mixing bowl.
- Layer on Sedona Dehydrator trays and make sure you line the bottom of the dehydrator with either your solid divider/drip tray or some baking paper to catch any drips.
- Dehydrate at 68 degrees Celsius for around 5 hours and then at 45 degrees Celsius for around 15 hours or until your veggies have reached your desired consistency.