Our Sweet & Spicy Cauli Popcorn is a delicious and Moorish snack to make from raw cauliflower, and it’s very easy to do so in a Sedona Dehydrator.
Shop Vitamix by Region
- 5 Tbsp maple syrup
- 2 Tbsp tahini or almond butter
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- 1/2 tsp turmeric
- 2/3 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp curry powder
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 cauliflower
- Blend the marinade mix (all ingredients expect the Cauliflower) in a Vitamix Blender until smooth.
- Chop the cauliflower into small pieces and marinade in a large mixing bowl. You can add in some more chopped cauliflower if you have too much marinade.
- Layer the marinated cauliflower on your Sedona Dehydrator trays and make sure you line the bottom of the dehydrator with either your solid divider/drip tray or some baking paper to catch any drips.
- Dehydrate at 68 degrees Celsius for about 5 hours and then at 45 degrees Celsius for about 15 hours or until your veggies have reached your desired consistency.
- Serve and enjoy!