A delicious and filling banana smoothie that everyone in the family will love. It’s super easy to make in the Vitamix and one my favourite smoothies to make weekly at home.
- 2 bananas (peeled)
- 1 small handful blanched almonds
- 4 dates (pitted)
- 1 Tbsp raw honey or sweetener of choice
- 1 good dash cinnamon
- 1 good dash nutmeg
- 2-3 cups ice
- garnish with nutmeg
- Put all the ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Select speed 1, turn the machine on and quickly increase to the highest speed.
- Use tamper to effectively press the ingredients into the blades if required whilst processing.
- Blend for 30-60 seconds or until desired consistency is reached.
- Stop the machine and serve.