Dani Stevens (Fitness Food & Style): our October Featured Friend is a fit Mum of four, entrepreneur, fitness, food and style blogger, healthy lifestyle ambassador and motivator, meet the amazing Dani Stevens.
In 2012 Dani started writing a blog, Fitness Food & Style, to share her journey (she shed 30kg after having her 4 kids) and motivate and inspire others. This little blog was just a place where she showed what she’s eating, cooking, wearing, her before and after baby body pics, family adventures and what new things have inspired her. For Dani, the idea of the blog was to perfect the right balance of a healthy, ﬁt regime and lifestyle. It became so successful that she has built a following through social media of over 210,000 subscribers.
In 2014, Dani merged her Fitness Food & Style blog into the one stop shop for healthy lifestyle inspiration at DaniStevens.com. Her subscribers (#teamdani) grow rapidly each day as Dani continues to motivate and inspire with her infectious energy and ‘everywoman’ accessibility. Dani is living proof that a busy wife and mother can achieve a healthy and happy lifestyle.
- Fresh Medjool dates (soaked in water which gives the caramel taste)
- Frozen bananas
- Vanilla bean
- Put all the ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Select speed 1, turn the machine on and quickly increase to high speed.
- Use the tamper to effectively press the ingredients into the blades whilst processing.
- Blend for 30-45 seconds or until desired consistency is reached.
- Stop the machine and serve.
- That’s it! Simply amazing, delicious and ready in 5 minutes. The real trick to this amazing dessert is the frozen bananas, the walnuts just make it super creamy and the 3:1 ratio ice is where the magic happens.
- This is a recipe from Tommy’s Blog Post, Featured Friend Interview: Dani Stevens – Fitness, Food & Style.