A delicious Vegan Mayo recipe to try for something different. It’s Super simple to make in your Vitamix blender and good for you!
- 4 medium cloves garlic
- 2 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 4 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 6 tablespoons liquid from 1 can of chickpeas, plus 25 whole chickpeas
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Place your garlic, lemon juice, mustard, chickpea liquid, and chickpeas in your Vitamix container and secure the lid.
- Blend on HIGH until completely smooth
- Turn your blender down to speed 5 and slowly drizzle in your vegetable oil.
- A smooth creamy emulsion should form.
- Transfer to a bowl.
- Whisk constantly while slowly drizzling in your olive oil.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.