- 2 cups room temperature water
- 1 small potato (steamed)
- 1 slice pumpkin (steamed)
- 1 slice red capsicum
- 1/2 stick celery
- 1 medium carrot
- 1 shallot/sprig onion
- 1/2 small yellow squash
- 1 small tomato
- 1/4 zucchini
- 1 small handful of cabbage
- 1 Massel stock cube
- 1 small slice ginger (with peel)
- 1 clove garlic (with peel)
- 1/4 jalapeno or chilli (with stem and seeds)
Optional Chunky Style
- cooked vegetables, chicken, rice or pasta
- Put all the ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Select speed 1, turn the machine on and quickly increase to the highest speed.
- Use tamper to effectively press the ingredients into the blades if required whilst processing.
- Blend for 5-6 minutes or until desired temperature is reached.
- Add optional chunky style ingredients and blend for 5-10 seconds on low speed.
- Stop the machine and serve.
- Start with hot water to speed up the process, blend for only 1-2 minutes.
- Raw Foodist like to only heat their soup to about 45 degrees so no enzymes are lost.
More soup recipes:
View our hand picked collection of delicious and healthy Vitamix soup recipes using healthy raw food ingredients and made in minutes using the Vitamix Blender. Make your own Beetroot Soup, Tomato & Basil Soup or the popular Thai Ginger Soup.