G’day guys, it’s Tommy here in the Raw Blend kitchen and today I am going to be making for you an Almond Milk with a twist … a green twist. You can use this Green Almond Milk on your cereal in the mornings and it’s going to taste like regular Almond Milk but it’s a stealth health way to get the kids to eat more greens without them even realising.
- 1 cup blanched almonds
- 3-4 cup filtered water
- 4 dates
- 1 handful kale
- 2 handfuls spinach
- cinnamon (to taste)
- 1 handful ice
- Put all the ingredients into the Vitamix 2L container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Select Variable 1. Turn the machine on and quickly increase the speed to 10, then override to High.
- Blend for 45-60 seconds or until smooth.
- Stop the machine and serve.
- Milk will keep in the fridge for up to 5 days.
- Make sure to always check that the nuts you are buying are gluten free.
- Check out our new cold press juicer for an alternative way to make nut milk.