Dehydrated fruit is one of the best snacks on the go – it’s fresh, tasty and has a naturally long shelf life. See for yourself why it’s Tommy and Teddy’s new favourite combination!
- 1 ripe pineapple
- fresh mint
- Slice up pineapple into thin slices, and cut out core (optional).
- Thinly chop mint.
- Spread out pineapple, and sprinkle desired amount of mint.
- Dehydrate at 65 degrees Celsius for 2 hours then dehydrate at 50 degrees for around 12-18 hours.
- Store in an airtight container.
- Thicker pineapple slices may need up to 30 hours dehydration time.