Tommy’s new Fresh Spring Smoothie recipe is packed with nutrients, and will be sure to delight your tastebuds!
New to smoothie making? Learn how to make a green smoothie in your Vitamix blender.
- 200ml Kombucha (Passionfruit)
- 50ml coconut water & 1/2 flesh of 1 young coconut
- 1-2 slices honeydew melon with seeds
- 1 kiwi fruit (peeled, optional)
- 1 lime peeled
- 1-2 good handfuls of baby spinach leaves
- 1 good handful of fresh mint leaves
- Tiny slice of ginger (optional)
- 2 cups ice
- Put all the ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Select speed 1, turn the machine on and quickly increase to the highest speed.
- Use tamper to effectively press the ingredients into the blades if required whilst processing.
- Blend for 60-90 seconds or until desired consistency is reached.
- Stop the machine and serve.