This Energy Slice is quick and simple to make, and is perfect for taking camping, hiking, or anywhere you need a quick snack!
- 1 cup almonds
- 1 cup brazil nuts
- 1 cup cashews
- 1 cup pumpkin seeds
- 2 cups pecans
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup raw cacao powder or carob powder
- 1 cup tahini
- 1/2 cup liquid sweetener (coconut syrup, maple syrup or rice malt syrup)
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- pinch of Himalayan salt
- Roughly chop nuts by individually pulsing on high speed in the Vitamix.
- Add chopped nuts into a bowl along with the coconut and mix well.
- In a separate bowl mix tahini, liquid sweetener and oil.
- Mix wet and dry ingredients together and don’t be afraid to get your hands dirty!
- Place on an 8’’ x 11’’ non – stick baking sheet, or line with a sheet of baking paper. Alternatively, you can roll them into bliss balls!
- Refrigerate for about 3 hours to set.
- Remove from refrigerator, cut into squares, and enjoy!