Reap the amazing health benefits of nutrient dense almonds, by treating yourself to this delicious almond butter milkshake recipe. So easy to make in your Vitamix!
Shop Vitamix by Region
- 2 cups unsweetened almond milk
- 2 Tbsp almond butter
- 1 large organic banana (peeled)
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp chia seeds (heaped)
- 1 tsp maca powder
- 1 tsp vanilla paste
- 1 pinch Himalayan Rock Salt
- dates or sweetener of choice if you have a super sweet tooth (optional)
- Put all the ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Select speed 1, turn the machine on and quickly increase to the highest speed.
- Use tamper to effectively press the ingredients into the blades if required whilst processing.
- Blend for 45-60 seconds or until desired consistency is reached.
- Stop the machine and serve.
- Make sure to always check that the nuts that you are buying are gluten free.
- This is a recipe from Claire’s Blog Post: Almond Butter Milkshake