Our Almond Chia Choc Cookies Recipe is a delicious, guilt free treat. Serve and enjoy with a warm glass of Almond Milk.
Shop Vitamix by Region
- 2 cups almond meal
- 1/2 cup cacao powder
- 3 Tbsp chia seeds
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut
- 3 Tbsp maple syrup
- 3 Tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tsp bi-carb soda
- 3 Tbsp boiling water
- Preheat oven to 160 degrees.
- Combine almond meal, cacao powder, chia seeds and shredded coconut into a mixing bowl and mix well.
- Add bi-carb soda to boiling water and combine with the dry ingredients.
- Add Maple syrup and coconut oil to mixture and mix well.
- Line a baking tray with non-stick paper and Roll cookie mix into balls using your hands and press into the tray.
- Bake for 10-15mins.
- Remove from oven and leave cookies to cool on your kitchen bench top. The cookies will harden as they cool.
- Serve with a glass of freshly made almond milk or a delicious berry smoothie.
- Lined Baking Tray
- Large Mixing Bowl