Our An Ode to the Anzac Biscuit Recipe is a tasty biscuit recipe inspired by the traditional Anzac Biscuit.
Shop Vitamix by Region
- 1 ½ cups (175g) rolled oats
- 1/2 cup (40g) shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup (60g) flaked or chopped almonds
- 2 ½ Tbsp macadamia nut oil or coconut oil
- 2 Tbsp rice malt syrup or a sweetener of your choice
- 1 tsp of vanilla paste
- 1 Tbsp water
- Place rolled oats, coconut and almonds in Vitamix Dry Container and blend on high speed until a nice powder forms.
- Place flour mixture into a bowl and add rice malt syrup, macadamia oil and vanilla and combine well.
- Add water as this will help the dough stick together.
- Roll the mixture in a small ball and flatten to form your biscuit shape.
- Place on your baking tray and cook in the oven for 20-30 minutes in a low 150 degrees Celsius oven.
- Once they are golden brown, place on a cooling rack to cool and serve.